Item No. 1: Cookies



I'm beginning a short series here for things I love about Christmas.  Item No. 1: Cookies.

Okay, I don't like making cookies that much, but in a season lush with cookie exchanges, cake mix cookies are my new best friend. They're as quick and easy as freezing your face off in this Indiana weather! I fancied up some of these with a touch of spice, orange, and vanilla -- named for their mix of warm and exotic flavors, and inspired by Trader Joe's dreamy Candy Cane Green Tea (go get some!). Or if you live in a TJ-less land like Bloomington, ask your sister in California to mail a box to you.

Silk Long Underwear Cookies

1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 c. vegetable oil
2 eggs
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
zest of one clementine orange
pinch of delicious

2 comments:

  1. Must try some!
    p.s- I can mail you TJ stuff, too, if you ever need anything!

    ReplyDelete