dear sufjan,


I hear your new album is in the works. I am very glad to hear it. Illinois was pretty much the soundtrack for my first year of college, and that was kind of awhile ago and I am in need of future life soundtracks. But I'm not complaining or anything. You just keep doing your thing. I heard from someone pretty who lives with someone in the music industry who had a few beers with you after you and I hung out that one time that you basically have the music you want to record, but that it's so out-of-this-world that no one is taking you seriously. Poor Soofalicious. Let me know if you need my help.

Yours truly,

Sarah


3 comments:

  1. he's my favorite. so glad to hear about his new album. jealous of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. add to your letter-
    PS: Maleesa says hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's one of my favourites too. I haven't heard the new album, but it's on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete