mostly trampoline

My weekend?  A jar full of fun with everything packed in tight. Friday was very fall-y with pumpkin carving and bluegrass. Saturday was rather dramatic, what with the IU-Michigan loss (good effort, guys) followed immediately by Il barbiere di Siviglia. I had to do a quick change from my football-in-the-rain clothes to night-at-the-opera clothes. There's potential for a versatile, day-to-night clothing line there, I can see it...

And what's a weekend without some trampoline action?





Did you know owning a trampoline or jumping on it more than once a month is a liability? Fun fact.



8 comments:

  1. hooray for trampolines and busy fall weekends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't jumped on a trampoline in YEARS! I need to go find me one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE these photos! looks like so much fun...you've really captured the fun of jumping around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear sarah,
    why are you always having so much fun?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely see next season's Project Runway doing a football in the rain/ night at the opera versatile outfit theme. Perhaps you should get on the ball and suggest it to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are so fun! I've always wanted a trampoline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these pictures. the colors are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty photos. Although a liability it sure looks fun!

    ReplyDelete