turnips & notes



Pretty turnips from our farm share

Not much new in the land of the graduate student.  I have to wear gloves now when I bike to school, otherwise my fingers freeze and I can't brake and there are problems.  Last night I looked at my weather widget, the one that usually has variations of yellow suns and grey clouds, and I gasped when I saw Friday's tiny snowflake illustrations.  Time to brave the basement and look for my winter jacket/personal igloo.

Tonight I see Sufan.  Today is my mom's birthday.  A good day for everyone!

3 comments:

  1. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF! YOU'RE SO LUCKY! I WOULD RETURN FROM ITALY IF I COULD HAVE HIM SING TO ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like the perfect day! enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! so jealous you're seeing sufjan!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. turnips are pretty. :)
    and you are seeing sufjan tonight?! amazing. but i'm sorry it is so cold. :(

    ReplyDelete