mfa thesis reading, episode 2

Now I get to show off my wise and wonderful roommates a little.





It's rare that we're all in the house at the same time (unless we're sleeping), but tonight, Bethany made pancakes for dinner and we all got to sit down together, share a meal, pass the syrup, and tell stories about our week.

Soon, Alessandra is graduating, getting married, and moving to Chicago, in that order.  Caitlin is graduating, getting married, and moving somewhere, location TBD.  Bethany is hanging out with me another year before we graduate and generally running poems and writing races.

I will miss living with these girls so much!  Everyday is a house party with them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Look I know the people in these pictures. :) I like house parties and running poems with you!

    ReplyDelete