sand + fog





I got to spend a weekend in California for a wedding in the redwoods.  It's been warm and colorful here in the midwest, but the ocean has seasons too, and it's nice not to miss out on those.

The wedding was one of the sweetest I've seen.  I've decided that my favorite part of weddings, besides watching the groom's face when he sees his bride, is the getaway: driving off into the night with all of your friends and family cheering and waving, months of work finally done, alone together at last -- as if the whole evening were only a trailer to the real story, and the real story is only beginning.



5 comments:

  1. those are definitely the best moments during a wedding! even for my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that dog is so adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. these images are pure bliss. and it sounds like a wonderful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dog!!!

    glad you were able to enjoy california!! ;)
    j.

    ReplyDelete