love poems + you

Something about hearts aflutter and varying stages of twitterpated-ness makes a person more inclined to write and read a pretty sentence.  I haven't studied the science of this phenomenon, but it's true.  Everyone needs a little love poem sometimes.

That's why Bethany and I are teaming up to write you a love poem!  The "I Want to Write You a Love Poem" project is a sort of social and artistic experiment (sure, we'll make it, but does anyone want it?), as well as a creative service, and we invite you to put us to good use.

Each poem will be a short, one-of-a-kind piece, just for you or for someone of your choosing (it would fit nicely in that card you're thinking of making!).  Visit our project site before February 1 and let us write you a poem in time for Valentine's Day!  We think you deserve a little love.

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I can't wait to get mine =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME IDEA. can't wait to see it blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool project! I didn't know you were getting a degree in poetry writing ... if I ever graduate undergrad I may need to hit you up for advice!

    ReplyDelete